Monday, March 3, 2014

color project blog

In Progress

- What theme have you picked? How have you incorporated this theme? I picked  the creature theme. I simply put the creature theme into a fantasy forest setting.



-What medium did you pick and why? I picked a colored pencil medium, at least that's what I would've picked.



-If you've had any difficulties so far, what have they been?  If not, what has been successful? I have had difficulties drawing the outside of the body and legs most of drawing the lion was difficult.




Finished

- How do you think your piece was successful? What areas are you post proud of and why? I think it was it was successful because it looks majestic and the lioness is in a different habitat. I'm most proud of the background.

- If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be? I would change the side of the face and make it look more carnivorous

  - What did you learn from this project? (could be the medium, style, process, other) I learned how to blend colors and make them look more like a lioness's coat.





















No comments:

Post a Comment