- How do you think your piece was successful? What areas are you post proud of and why? My piece was successful in showing the wilderness in both a horse and a tiger. I'm proud of the background areas and the tiger stripes. I'm also proud of the horse itself.
If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be? I would like to change the leg that raises in the air and make it more stern and thorough.
- How have you incorporated the theme "Two In One? I made a mix of an animal, a horse and a tiger. A horse with tiger stripes.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- How have you incorporated the theme of"Two In One"? Explain your reasoning. I am morphing a horse with tiger stripes. I thought of the idea of herbivores and carnivores mixing them into one. A horse usually has plain fur but I thought of making it unique.
- What medium or material are you using and why? I’m using pen and ink because it’s less messy than charcoal. Also I can outline my drawing better and use it to shade in the tiger stripes. I also choose it because I like pen best out of the materials when it comes to shading my backgrounds.
- If you have started: Have you had any difficulties so far in your piece? If so, what are they? I found that it was difficult to draw a horse. I had a hard time drawing the parts, especially the head. I even had to practice getting the tiger stripes right. The hardest part of my piece was drawing the legs.